The Birdcage Archives

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Technical Difficulties

Hello Gentle Reader

Currently I am experiencing some technical difficulties not only with my computer, but also with a memory stick, in which is primarily used to house all my data, in regards to: blog posts, book reviews, essays and other such writings. With this technological failure, and perhaps my own human error, future blog posts, and other saved book reviews, will have to be for the time being be with held, and halted until the problem is rectified. I do apologise for this Gentle Reader, and I do apologise for any, future book reviews and blogs posts, that appear off in their times and personal observations. Hopefully this technical error, will be resolved in a timely manner.

Thank-you Gentle Reader for your consideration and patience in this matter. I do apologise once again.

M. Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment