The Birdcage Archives

Wednesday 21 March 2012

A Slight Problem

Hello Gentle Reader

If you have looked at the last blog "The Short Story Review No. XI Introduction," you will notice that some words, are grey and are highlighted. At the bottom of that post I had mentioned to simply ignore them. These "text-enhance," words or adds more or less, that have been highlighted without my approval by the "funmoods," website or company or whatever it is. Either way I highly recommend not clicking on them, because they are foreign, and not useful in the least bit. Please ignore them. When I use googlechrome, as well, the "text-enhance," are not there.

Please again if you still see them ignore them as best you can. I apologize for the inconvenience(s) this may be to any of you.

Thank-you For Reading Gentle Reader
Take Care
And As Always
Stay Well Read
*And Remember: Downloading Books Illegally is Thievery and Wrong.*

M. Mary