The Birdcage Archives

Thursday 19 December 2013

Technical Difficulties

Hello Gentle Reader

Due to technical difficulties, with the computer, there may be a prolonged absence, of reviews and other such material from this blog; until the problem is rectified. However, I do promise to be diligent and quick in the response to this unwarranted and unexpected malfunction of my computer, and its terminal access to you Gentle Reader.

In the meantime: Have a Merry Christmas my Dear Gentle Reader!

And if I do not have the issue, resolved, by the New Year. I wish you the best celebrations in welcoming in the New Year, and hope the coming New Year will be as wonderful as it has the previous one!

Again Gentle Reader, I would like to apologise for this inconvenience, and disruption of this blogs routine. However, it should be fixed in due time; and everything will be back on track.

Just to reiterate, though, Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year!

Thank-you For Reading Gentle Reader
Take Care
And As Always
Stay Well Read
*And Remember: Downloading Books Illegally is Thievery and Wrong.*

M. Mary