The Birdcage Archives

Saturday 2 June 2012

A Sudden Passing

Hello Gentle Reader

It would appear that I coincidentally find news of sudden passing’s of some of the world’s greatest authors, by simple chance. One of Mexico’s greatest and world renowned authors has passed away on May fifteenth, at the age of eight three, from a sudden illness. Carlos Fuentes a prolific author of novels, plays, essays, and political commentary. A constant contender and name usually thrown into the pot along with other such writers as Adonis, Antonio Tabucchi, and Peter Nadas. However after an internal hemorrhage Carlos Fuentes career and Nobel Prize odds were dashed, and many readers home and abroad, are now devastated at the loss of talent that the world will now suffer. I have yet to be acquainted with the author, though I have known about him for quite a while. I look forward to myself in the near future to read his works, and have a, deep appreciation for them, as readers before me have had as well.

Thank-you For Reading Gentle Reader
Take Care
And As Always
Stay Well Read
*And Remember: Downloading Books Illegally is Thievery and Wrong.*

M. Mary